Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hong Kong Transfer

This will be very quick, as I have a great many things to take care of. So it turns out that I was incorrect about having my visa, I have a visa application. This needed to have been turned in (in America) at a Chinese Embassy with my passport in order to obtain a Chinese Visa, and I thought this application was the Chinese Visa. This mistake is what landed me on a plane (shortly after arriving at PVG, Shanghai) to Hong Kong. I have to find a Chinese Embassy here in Hong Kong and continue plugging away at getting back to Shanghai. Hong Kong (at least where I am at the airport hotel) is beautiful, and I am still excited to begin this adventure, everyone has been very kind! Keep reading to find out what happens, because this part of the book hasn't been written yet!

2 comments:

  1. Oops! I'm pretty sure your adventure is going to be bigger than Pee Wee's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you made it! I love you! I have Skype set up although I have know idea how to call you on it. So you go first! All is well with us. Nothings changed around here. Have fun and stay safe.

    LOVE YOU
    YOUR Super Cool sister-in-law Dawnda

    ReplyDelete