Sunday, August 15, 2010

20 Days to China

Freaking out is, at least for me, a big part of the process of leavign the country; this has been happening over the course of the last few weeks and since I purchased my ticket, the excitement, fear, and trepidation has become of amalgamated goo of emotive perspicacity (a word I learned from The Simpsons), resulting in me freaking out.

The other odd thing I'd like to note is the fact that in getting ready to leave I feel an overwhelming sense of on one hand feeling a need to connect with others, and a disire to disconnect.

Other than that, I have decided to stick with my bag, I like my bag, I think it'd be a really big pain to get a larger size and for now I'm going to stick with my original choice in a computer bag, though that means the laptop fits snuggly and doesn't move and is, thus, subject to minute amounts of dust and perhaps (gasp) percipation. I have decided (for now at least, I really might change my mind tomorrow) that I will simply stick with this bag, and should it seem particularly windy (with dust) or wet to an ungodly degree I'll simply wrap a plastic bag around the laptop itself (the sleeve John gave me). But really, I'd rather focus on the time and people whom I have in the beautiful state of Minnesota, becaus, god it's a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment